Friday, December 31, 2010

Faithfully!


So many people try to make me smile,
But noone could bring back that lost smile.
So many reasons to laugh,
Yet don't feel like laughing.
So many surprises,
None of them paced my heart.
So many occasions to celebrate,
But don't wanna celebrate any.

I just wanna sit idle.
Don't wanna be with friends.
I just wanna be silent.
Feelings have frozen long back.
Smile has turned in to a fake one.
I see your pic all time.
I read our chats all day.
Tears occasionally visit me,
Tell me I'm alive.
I'm awake all day,
I'm awake all night.
I don't know if I'm have turned in to a Nocturnal or an Insomniac.
All I know is,
I still wait for you,
Will always do.
Coz, when I said I'm yours,
I meant ' faithfully ' :)
I Love You.




P.S. I Love You :)

7 Feelings Expressed:

ViDiShA said...

nice write..hope ur wait end soon..!!

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

:)
Nice...keep 'faith!' :P
Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year!

SatyU said...

@Vidisha
Thanku so much :)
Takecare

SatyU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SatyU said...

@Mulling Over My Thoughts

hehe.. thanku :)
Takecare
n
Happy New Year to u too

The Aspirant said...

i knw someone that can help you seriously....
u knw d name,jst hv faith.

cheers :)

SatyU said...

@The Aspirant
:)
Thanku yaar
tkcre