Monday, July 12, 2010

Coz..You Are Still With Me



Am I running away from the truth?

Or are you hiding the truth from me?

Or am I blind to see it?

People say they can see it,

Then why am I not able to see it.

Why ain't anyone looking through my eyes?

Coz from where I stand ,

Things are broken but they still are together,

There is no piece which is missing,

And I'm sure things gonna be fine,

Coz you are still with me,

Thats what matters the most than anything else in the world.


2 Feelings Expressed:

The Aspirant said...

hmmm infact a positive thought again frm ya........coz its our attitude towards lyf dat defines evrything elz nd nw i think u r on d right path.....

cheera :)

SatyU said...

@The Aspirant
Yup.. our attitude makes all the difference :)

Thanku yaar :)
Takcare :)