Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Invisible girl



Does my presence makes you feel uncomfortable?
No,You need not lie to me.
I know the truth.
Please don't change your path because you can see me through those roads.
Please don't do that.
I can back off for you honey.
I might not change the path but I can atleast try not to come before you.
Coz things have changed ,
Yes, I had to accept it.
My presence nomore makes you smile.
It doesn't give you happiness anymore.
So, here I'm trying to be the invisible girl.
Yeah , I'm not moving away ,
I'm just invisible.
Coz noone can ever change the fact that you are the only reason behind my smile.
But theres one more hidden truth,
Theres nothing in the world which is more valuable than your smile and
My happiness lies in yours.

7 Feelings Expressed:

Amal Bose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amal Bose said...

i knw love is blah blah blah.. but u hav to think abt urself too, atleast to a tiny extend

In My Line of Sight

Sakhi. said...

wow!! m stonestruck!
u write so gud!!
too honest!

The Aspirant said...

wow........u r becuming a gr8 writer yaar....see d irony d more pain u get ,d more ur ability to write gets sharpened up......

SatyU said...

@Amal

:)
Thanku
Takecare

SatyU said...

@Sakhii
Hey..thanku so much :)
And welcome to my world :)
Takecare

SatyU said...

@The Aspirant

Thanks yaar.. Yeah you are right , when the pain increases you don't understand how to vent it out so I free it through my pen :)

Thanks again
Takecare
Cya! :)