Saturday, September 5, 2009

Deep In My Heart...

You came to me and turned my world in to a paradise

Each and every moment was so special

You were like a ray of hope to survive in this world

Then you suddenly left me

Paradise turned in to a barren land

I was searching for the light,that hope to live

The light which once was the reason to live has left me

When I started to live in the darkness

You came back

You broke the silence and shattered darkness

And again made me feel like heaven

This time you returned to me with boundless love and care

Its eternal bliss to be with you

But deep in my heart Im afraid

Will you again leave me?


22 Feelings Expressed:

Amal Bose said...

hmm.. i can understand the fear...
but wats better is to keep that doubt out of ur mind and live each moment to its fullest..
awesome writing by the way.. :)
take care

SatyU said...

@Amal
Yeah.. you are rite :)

Thanku :)
Takecare
Keep smiling :)

Meow said...

Don't think about the person leaving you from the moment he enters.. just enjoy the moment with him... you can face when things happen.. Keep smiling.. Live the present and don't be futuristic...

beautifully penned :)

Priya Joyce said...

truly legitimate fear...but then that's wat we call life..living each moment n not hoping n expecting much other than the timely bliss can make us all feel better at times :)

nice one ter :)

The Aspirant said...

hey yaar ur fear is nt worthless, but u knw if dis fear vl remain den u can nt even live dis moment to fullest....so live in present, neithr think abt future nd nor remember abt d past....

cheers

PULKIT said...

I AM SPEECHLESS!
DO U KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT ALL WENT IN MY PERSONAL LIFE IN MY ONE MONTH AXILE FROM NET... ??? I dont know what made u pen this!
This is real
this is a story!
this is my story!
cant say more...

SatyU said...

@Sowmi

:)
Thanku dear
takecare
keep smiling :)

SatyU said...

@PJ

yeah you are rite but..there gonna be a fear for sure in everyones heart. Atleast when tht person leaves you once and again comesback..

Thanku dear
takecare
keep smiling :)

SatyU said...

@The Aspirant

Yup I agree with you :)

Thanks yaar
Takecare
Keep smiling :)

SatyU said...

@Pulkit

Welcome here.

Well.. No I don know anything about you. Not even a bit and knowing something about your personal life it something impossible for me.
Just wanna say.. there are many people who go through the same situation.Its just that we think its only we who go through all that pain and curse ourself and our luck or fate.
So don worry friend everything gonna be alright. :)
And trust me.. I really donno anything about you I jus know you through your beautiful writeups :)
Thankyou :)

Takecare
Keep smiling :)

Neev said...

what to say... just.. plz don't b afraid... always think possitive...;)

vandy said...

beautifully written


awesome blog

u got one more follower ;)

Unknown said...

Awesome sattuuuu >:D<

absolutely ryt thought u penned down...:)

each n every person is afraid of dis situation..bt wen it occurs..lyf itself teaches how to deal wid it :)

bt yea...i must say..u wrote it wonderfully!!

take care!!
keep smilling...:)
luv u >:D< >:D< >:D<

Anonymous said...

This is a very true depiction of any gal's mind.. coz it is true we are afraid of losing the person.. as much we become closer ..our insecurity increases simultaneously..!

good post :)
keep writing :)

SatyU said...

@Neev

Thanku dear :)

SatyU said...

@Vandana

Welcome to my blog :)

Thanku very much :)

Takecare
Keep smiling :)

SatyU said...

@Neha

You are right dear.. Life teaches you everything.

Thanku very much.

Love you too >:D<>:D<>:D<
takecare
keep smiling

SatyU said...

@Pinkzz

Welcome to my blog :)

Yeah.. insecurity do increase atleast aftr tht person once leaves you and then return again in to your life.

Thanks for visiting.
Hope to c u around.
Takecare
Keep smiling :)

MothSmokeLover said...

When we are not in love we are afraid of falling in love and once we fall in love we are afraid of losing it. Fear takes over.

Loved every word of it.

SatyU said...

@Jal Pari

Welcome to my blog dear :)

Hmm.. you are right.
But I just wanna say onething.. If you trust that person truly.. then I don think this fear ever exists.

But in this case.. tht person came back..I mean.. he once left her and again hes back.. so the gal is afraid and has a small insecurity feeling tht mayb he ll again leave her.

Takecare
Hope to see you around.

Unknown said...

wowwie..nice...poem
:)
-
Sorcerer
www.evilsfury.blogspot.com

workhard said...

Lovely work..

An added element of fear....


Make website india